Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Caitlyn Jenner

Well.  Since everyone and their brother is writing about Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner, I figured I would, too.

I can summarize pretty much everything I think and feel in one sentence that doesn't have anything to do with that person.

I am a person who has made many choices that go against God's will.

What is buzzing right now is "news" (somehow) because it's against tradition, not because it's against most people's moral compasses. Yes- it goes against what God tells us in the Bible.  Yes- it goes against what I believe is right.  Yes- it pretty much goes against nature.

BUT- I go against what God's told me to do every time I lie, gossip, feel spiteful, or do any manner of things.  So- why is his issue/disobedience any worse or better than my issues or yours?  It isn't.

Famine. Disease. Murder. That's news.  One person's choice to disobey God is not news.

Next topic?

No comments:

Post a Comment