Friday, June 3, 2016

Review Number Two- Rodan and Fields!

I'll start with my disclaimer.  My consultant, Jamie, is a friend I've had since I was ... I dunno ... three or four.  I didn't get any of this stuff for free and she isn't the only consultant I've ordered through.


The product I love most of theirs is their ESSENTIALS Sunless Tan. This is the ONLY sunless tanner I've ever used in my life that works.  It is easy to apply and it looks very natural.  Yes- you should exfoliate first.  Yes- you want to put a light layer of lotion on so that your skin is ready to absorb the foam better. And above all- YES- go easy around your ankles, feet, and knees!  It can come out orange on these areas IF you don't pay attention and use care.  If you DO use care, it comes out looking fan-friggin-tastic!  Should you find yourself in an orange-you-wishing-you'd-listened situation, you can salvage the look.  Remember those fantastic body cloths from Norwex I told you about?  Well the time I got some orange splotches (my first time using this), I used my body cloths and was able to scrub the splotches down enough so that it wasn't noticeable to anyone but me. :)

My second favorite product is their REDEFINE Eye Cloths.  I don't use them anymore because I use my Norwex body cloths, BUT if I ever go back to using something else it will be these cloths.  They cool your skin, help it feel fresh and cool to the touch after use, and are fantastic at removing mascara (even waterproof).  The bonus is that these work to reduce the appearance of fine lines, redness, and puffiness!

The original product I started with was the ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste.  It leaves your face feeling baby soft!  You don't use it as much as other soaps because it's so strong and powerful!  My favorite thing about this product is how gooooood it feels when I'm using it!  You almost don't want to rinse your face because scrubbing just feels amazing!

Hopefully these will be as fabulous for you as they have been for me!  I'd love to hear about your results!

No comments:

Post a Comment