Saturday, November 29, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I am a FIRM believer in Christmas stuff waiting until after Thanksgiving.  No music.  No tree.  It waits.

Now the day right after Thanksgiving, it's ON!

We got our tree today and I got the lights on it (and up on the porch).  Decorating is going to have to wait for now, because hubby isn't feeling well and he has to work tonight.  Plus- we have to go to Hobby Lobby and pick out our individual ornaments to add to the tree. (We started that tradition last year.)

The best part- I'm almost done with shopping.  Yep.  I was almost done before Thanksgiving, but NOW I have a tree to put them under. :)  (They're all wrapped already, too.)

Here's a little of what he's getting from us, including the books he'll get to open early.  (We do the pajamas and books as early presents to open. Saw that tradition on Pinterest and liked the idea.)
He LOVES Llama Llama books...
One of my all-time favorites!

Got this used for $30... gonna repaint.

He loves swinging and this way we don't have to be at the park to get to swing.









What are y'all giving this year?  I can't wait to see him open these and his other gifts! I got special wrapping paper for Santa's presents... I'm so excited!!!!!

Did I mention I love love love Christmas?!?!?! It looks like little J is going to love it, too!








No comments:

Post a Comment