Friday, December 12, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia

So I bought into all the hype and we tried the Garcinia Cambogia stuff Dr. Oz discussed.  We bought the Pure Green Coffee stuff to go with it because it was supposed to help with the weight loss.

I'm announcing today that I and my husband lost a grand total of...........

three pounds.

Seriously.

I'm pretty sure that was because he forgot to eat dinner yesterday.  I lost none myself.

You're supposed to take two of the GC pills with one of the Coffee Extract pills 30-60 minutes before breakfast and lunch.  Did it.  Then you take two GC pills 30-60 minutes before dinner.  Did it.

FOR A MONTH!

Ugh!  Nothing like having to constantly wait to eat behind everyone because it's not long enough for the pills to kick in and then they still don't work! :(

I think all the positive reviews are because people were way changing their diet (which isn't supposed to be necessary)... and the diet change caused the weight loss that they attributed to the pills.

Anyway- lesson learned.  Don't waste your money on this stuff.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DFJ02YC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BCHTHEA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment