Monday, February 2, 2015

Steak Carnitas Tacos

First of all- yay! I'm down 13 pounds.  I am so loving this new 80/20 lifestyle!!!

I want to share another recipe from BlessThisMessPlease.com.  Have I mentioned how much I adore this woman and her blog???

Yesterday's creation was her Steak Carnita Meat in the Slowcooker.  We followed her recipe to a T except for that we cooked it on low overnight.
Photo Belongs to Bless This Mess Please- 100% her photo and her work!  Please visit her site!!!

They were SOOOOOOOOOO good!  The meat has a really good slow heat to it (I thought it'd be too much for me!) and it works great with tomato, sour cream, and avocado toppings!
I don't really recommend it for a kid though... the heat would probably be a bit much for a little one! lol  Baby J just enjoyed his own dinner. ;)

Again- please go visit her site! I'd love it if you told her I sent ya'!  She's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment